Join the #RAWCommunity to receive updates and specials
The Watch Academy
Take apart and assemble a watch that you'll get to bring home with you in this 6-hour course conducted by veteran Vincent Goh.
POINTS TO NOTE
1. Due to the nature of the course as well as the objectives to be achieved at the end of each session, kindly note that The Watch Academy is for participants aged 17 to 65 years.
2. The Watch Academy is not covered by SkillsFuture credits.
3. The Watch Academy is conducted in Singapore and therefore, is not eligible for GST refund under the Tourist Refund Scheme. If you are making a booking from outside of Singapore or are using VPN to access our site, kindly write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your slot and for payment of the correct amount to be made.
4. Kindly do not make a booking for The Watch Academy while using VPN access.
5. For points 3 and 4 above, in case these have been overlooked, do note that you will be requested to top up an amount corresponding to the full course fees (SGD600 for The Watch Academy as at 2022).
Master the Basics of Watchmaking
Think it's impossible to take apart and put together again a watch in a day? Well, think again.
Level 1 of our watchmaking course will see you working on a mechanical watch, which is also yours to keep upon completion of the course. It will serve as a conversational piece that you literally know inside out!
Duration: 10am to 6pm (including 1 hour lunch break)
Venue: RAW / WW Suntec City (#01-470/472)
Points to note: