Join the #RAWCommunity to receive updates and specials
The Leather Academy
Make your own 2-piece watch strap in this 4-hour course conducted by Jeremiah Ang of The J.Myers Co.
In the absence of class dates listed below, email email@example.com to enquire.
POINTS TO NOTE
1. Due to the nature of the course as well as the objectives to be achieved at the end of each session, kindly note that The Leather Academy is for participants aged 17 to 65 years.
2. The Leather Academy is not covered by SkillsFuture credits.
3. The Leather Academy is conducted in Singapore and therefore, is not eligible for GST refund under the Tourist Refund Scheme. If you are making a booking from outside of Singapore or are using VPN to access our site, kindly write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your slot and for payment of the correct amount to be made.
4. Kindly do not make a booking for The Leather Academy while using VPN access.
5. For points 3 and 4 above, in case these have been overlooked, do note that you will be requested to top up an amount corresponding to the full course fees (SGD180 for The Leather Academy as at 2022).
Master the Art of Leathercrafting
In TLA Level 1, you will learn the basics of leather crafting, from in-depth knowledge of the leather types to actually crafting your very own 2-piece leather strap for a watch in your collection.
After attending this course, you will be able to distinguish between the various qualities of leather straps in the market, as well as possess an appreciation for leather in the finest ways possible.
Duration: 10am to 3pm (including 1 hour lunch break)
Venue: RAW Suntec City (#01-464)
Areas covered (standard 2-piece strap):
Points to note: