At Your Service
Orders and Shipping
What are the shipping options?
We use FEDEX on an exclusive basis for overseas shipments of watches. In the event that this is not possible, we will let you know the options before proceeding with the shipping.
When will my order be shipped out?
Where there are available stocks, your order will be packed and shipped out within 2-3 working days. A confirmation email with a tracking number for your order will be sent to you. Do plan in advance/expect delays during peak periods (e.g., holiday season).
When can I expect to receive my order?
You will receive notification by email with tracking details for your package once your order has been shipped out. For overseas shipments, typically orders take between 2-7 days to arrive. Note though that this is an estimate; actual delivery timings may differ.
What is the cost of shipping?
Shipping is complimentary for purchases above SGD200. For orders below SGD200, shipping charges of SGD10 apply.
Do you provide insurance on the shipment?
Yes, we insure each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you.
We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you.
If you are not the receiver of your purchase (for example, a gift order) then the person who signs for the package confirms receipt and is accountable for the package.
Can I track my shipment?
A notification email with tracking details is sent out for all orders.
For overseas shipments, you can track your shipment by FedEx here.
How long will it take for my order to arrive in a location outside of Singapore?
It takes between 2-7 days depending on the country. You can click here to track your Fedex shipment.
Do I have to pay any taxes or duties for my order?
As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country we are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.
For Singapore-based customers, the prevailing goods and services tax (GST) will be added onto your total purchase as prices shown on our website are exclusive of GST.
Is there anything else I need to know about on orders and shipping before I proceed with my order?
1. Please ensure that your shipping address is correct as we are unable to redirect your orders once they are on their way to you.
2. Before we can dispatch your purchases, we may need to confirm your details with your card issuer. We will do our best to keep delays to a minimum.
3. Our delivery time starts from the moment an order is accepted and includes a 24 hour period where your items will be processed and dispatched by our warehouse. Please note this can take longer during peak periods when it may take up to 72 hours for shipments to be dispatched.
4. We work closely with our shipping partner to minimize the potential impact of custom delays on our international customers.
What are the payment options available?
Payment for your order can be made using PayPal/Stripe and accepted credit cards. For other modes of payment, get in touch with email@example.com.
What currency do you use on your site?
Depending on your location, the default currency is either Singapore dollar (SGD) or US dollar (USD).
Do you provide warranty for the products you sell?
We are confident of the quality of the merchandise that we carry. That said, in spite of countless tests and certifications, nothing is entirely immune to errors.
All products sold here are covered under a warranty period of between 1 to 2 years. The warranty begins from the date of purchase and covers any manufacturing or material defects.
The warranty does not cover the following parts and conditions:
• Watch case
• Watch straps/bracelets
• Damage caused by mistreatment/improper handling, normal wear and tear
• Unauthorised service
Please visit our service centre or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you need assistance with after-sales service.
I have a watch that needs to be repaired/serviced. Where should I bring my watch?
Our service centre is at Red Army Watches Suntec City (#01-464). You may drop off your watch for servicing/repair at this location.
Where is your service centre located?
Our service centre is located at:
Suntec City #01-464
3 Temasek Boulevard
Tel: +65 6732 6043
What are the operating hours of your service centre?
To drop off or pick up your watch for servicing/repair, feel free to come by our service centre at Suntec City from 11am to 7.30pm, Mondays to Fridays.
How much does it cost to repair my watch?
Cost of repair will vary depending on the issue(s) with each watch. Do bring your watch to our service centre for our technicians to assess your watch and we will come back to you with a quotation.
How long does it take to repair my watch?
Typically, watch repairs will be completed in about 4-6 weeks. However, in some cases, it may take longer than that; for example, when we need to wait for spare parts required or when specific technical support is required from the brand.
Where can I find your stores?
Please visit Contact Us to view a full list of our retail concepts and store locations in Singapore as well as Indonesia, Malaysia and Brunei.
Are you the official dealer for the brands that you carry?
Yes, we are. You will be able to find a listing of our stores when you visit the official brands’ websites.
Returns and Exchanges
What is your returns and exchanges policy?
If goods are unworn, straps un-punched, or modified, and you have proof of purchase, we will allow exchanges within 14 days from the day we ship out the goods. The exchange item must be of the same value, or higher.
We are also fully committed to take care of after-sales service, subject to the terms and conditions stipulated in the warranty card. If there is proof that the goods were received after 14 days from the day of shipment, we will extend the right to exchange to another 7 days from the day of receipt.
The shipping of your exchanged goods to you is no longer free-of-charge. Please email email@example.com should you require an exchange and we will let you know the next steps.
Do you have any tips for how I should care for my recent watch purchase from you?
Here are some general tips for caring for your watch:
- Clean your watch regularly by using a dry and soft cloth. If you need any recommendations, feel free to drop us a line on our social media pages or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not wear your mechanical watch for activities that involve vigorous movements (including golf) as this might affect the watch accuracy.
- If your watch is a mechanical (automatic or manual winding) watch, expect some variance in the accuracy. +/- 10 to 20 seconds per day is within acceptable range for most mechanical watches.
- Avoid contact with perfume, spirits, or petroleum products as it will tarnish the casing and bracelet.
- Ensure the crown is screwed in and your watch has at least 10ATM water resistance before using it to swim/dive.
- Avoid subjecting the watch to sudden change in temperature which can cause condensation.
- If your watch is a quartz watch, replace the battery immediately after it runs out of power to avoid leakage that can damage the movement.
- Ensure the watch is fully-wound before using the chronograph function (applicable for mechanical watches).
- Always stop a chronograph first before resetting it and only use the chronograph as and when you need it; do not leave the chronograph function running all the time.
- Keep the watch in a cool and dry place and far from any devices with high level of magnetic field including TV, PC, speakers, laptops, and fridge.
Join the #RAWCommunity to receive updates and specials